Create your own Quizlet study sets or search Quizlet's database of over 15 million flash card sets to find content already created.
Once you've created a Quizlet set, your students can study it in so many different ways (to suit different learning styles and interests).
- Use Flashcards, Speller, Learn, Test to study the set.
- Play study games with Scatter and Space Race.
- Print out a copy to take home
You can also check out the Teachers Page for subject-specific activities for using Quizlet with your class.
Sharing Quizlet with your Students:
You can choose how you'd like to share the sets you create on Quizlet with your students depending on what works best for your class setup.
- Share the link/URL of the set (via email, a class blog, blackboard, or Edmodo).
- Embed the set into your blog (or Edmodo).
- Create a class for your students on Quizlet.
- Tell your students to download a Quizlet app to any mobile device.