OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
January 21, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- I wish all students success with the start of their Term 3 classes on Monday, January 25.
- On Saturday, January 30, OHS will host our Winter dance from 8:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. in the OHS Commons. This is a fun night of dancing. Students need to be in "good standing" to attend the dance.
- Juniors will be taking the ACT and ACT WorkKeys on March 1 and March 2. Please mark this on your calendar as attendance is extremely important. Please visit the Career Lockers website to access the ACT practice tests located under the Academic Test Prep.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. The committee is seeking new and unique donations from the NOSD Community. If you have a service, skill, talent, or item that you would like to share and donate, please contact Becky Baughman (phone number 414.587.7483) of the planning committee by February 1. We look forward to hearing from you!! Save the date and plan on attending our evening of entertainment on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at The Bog.
- Make sure to check Family Access often. On Family Access, you are able to see your child's lunch balance, any fees owed and the most current up-to-date grade information.
January 22 - No school, records day
- January 25 - 1st day of Term 3
- January 30 - OHS Winter Dance, OHS Commons, 8:00 pm until 11:30 pm
- February 20 - SIMS trip to Marshfield
- February 22 - Parent Advisory Group meeting, OMS/OHS Library, 6 - 7 pm
- February 24 - OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences, OMS/OHS Library, 4 - 7 pm
- March 16 - Government Day field trip
- March 25, 28, 29 - No school, Spring Break
- March 30 - First day of Term 4