- Was born in Trier Germany
- Enrolled in Bonn University in Germany
- Also later enrolled in The University of Berlin
- Was upper class with one parent being a lawyer and the other being a Dutchwomen
How did Karl Marx contribute to Sociologist culture
How did Karl Marx Contribute
- Who ever controlled the land , resources and factories controlled the working class. Also the working class had to work on what ever terms the upper class assigned.
- Believed in Class Consciousness, which is that the lower class should be educated about politics so they can be progressive and end the wealthy's rain.
- He wanted the ladder of society to be altered
- Felt the capitalistic system at the time should be destroyed
- Wanted a revolution to replace Capitalism with a Socialistic collective
Sociological in Sight
- You're social life is a key part in your social status