Latin Course Update
Week of September 28th, 2015
Please know that I have entered zeros for missing work that was originally due on Thursday, September 24th. Please check for the yellow image below under GRADES tab for missing work.
All work submitted by the deadline will be graded no later than Tuesday, September 29th. Please allow up to 3 school days for me to grade. Please log on and check progress. If you see something I may have missed, please contact me. If you have questions, please contact me.
The last day to submit late work from September 11th- September 24th is Tuesday, September 29th. Late assignments receive 10% off deductions per day late.
Have a wonderful day,
GaVS World Language Speaking Contest
Differentiation - Extra Learning Opportunity in the News
Latin Class Discussion Boards
Does your school have a Fall Break?
Work is due every other Thursday evening at midnight (orange calendar days). After midnight work is considered late and a zero will be entered for missing assignments. Students may submit late work Friday-Sunday at 10% off, Monday at 20% and Tuesday at 30% off following the due date. After Tuesday, late work will no longer be accepted.
Weekly Class Chats are Wednesdays at 7 pm.
Parent Auditor Account
The Parent Account gives you information about your child’s grades and progress in their course. If your child’s grade drops below a 75, you will receive an automated phone call. If your child’s grade drops below a 70, you will receive a phone call from me.
If you already have a parent account please do NOT create a new one.
1) Please check to see that your parent account is linked to your student’s account.
2) For more information click Help on the Log in page or click the following link: Parent Account Information Link
If you are uncertain about whether you have a parent account or not,
1) Log in to GAVS at www.gavirtualschool.org and at the Log In page type in your username and password.
2) For more information click Help at the top of the Log In page or click the following link: Parent Info from Helpdesk
*Information for parents who have NEVER created a parent account.
1) Login to our website www.gavirtualschool.org
2) Click the “Log In To GAVS” icon
3) Click “Create An Account” from the navigation bar.
4) You will need to know your child’s GTID and date of birth.
5) Please follow the directions on the screen.
6) Be sure you have linked your parent account to your student’s account.
7) For more information simply click HELP at the top of the Log In page or click the following link:Parent Information Link
Study Tips for Latin Class
Looking for tips to help in class? Check out this newsletter: https://www.smore.com/0hm1h
- Study tips,
- Checking grades,
- Quiz Feedback,
- Getting Help