KCA Saint Weekly
A posting for the Saints
- 5/10 Field Day, 1pm
- 5/11 Last Day of School, 8am to 12noon
- 5/11 Kindergarten Graduation, 10am
- 5/11 Preschool Graduation, 10am at FBC
- 5/12 & 5/13 KCA Play, 7pm at Union Hill Baptist Church
- 5/14 Saints in Prayer, 10am at KCA, all are welcomed
- 5/14 The 8th Grade Blessing, 2pm, Southside Baptist
- 5/17 Board of Directors meeting, 7pm
Items to keep you in the Know
- There will be NO milk on Monday, May 9th and Tuesday, May 10th. You may have your student bring a drink (not soda) from home or water will be available.
- Pizza will be served to all students on Tuesday, May 10th at no cost to the students. Soda may be purchased from Stuco for 50 cents. Students who do not want pizza for lunch may bring their own lunch that day.
- Do you have ANY 'Lids for Kids' (Red Cross Pharmacy Fundraiser) that need to be brought in for us? Ask for a Lids for Kids lid when you pick up your prescription at Red Cross. We have to turn them in on Tuesday, May 10th. This no cost fundraiser for us and Red Cross has given over $400 to our school!
- Students may wear a Christian t-shirt and jeans/jean shorts on the last day of school, May 11th.
- The last day of school will be Wednesday, May 11th from 8am to 12pm. Students will be dismissed at 12:05pm for summer break.
- 5/12 & 5/13 at 7pm is the time for the Spring Play. It will be held at Union Hill Baptist Church in Holts Summit. Cost: $2/student, $3/Adult, $7/Family
Book Fair Hours---Buy one get one FREE
Tuesday, May 10th 3pm to 4:30pm
Wednesday, May 11th 8:30am to 9:30am & 12pm to 1pm
Field Day Needs and Info
1 box granola bars
5 boxes Capri Suns
2 families to provide Popsicles
Those who have volunteered will need to be here at 12 noon to set up and go over game orientation.
Please contact Mrs. Amy Hughey via email if you have any questions, or can supply what is still needed: email@example.com
- Please keep in prayer our staffing needs for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Please pray for safety of students and staff over the summer break.
- Please pray for wisdom for the Board of Directors as they make decisions for the school.