Robert E. Lee
By: Kaden S. and Luke Parkes.
His early life.
- Stratford Hall VA was where he was born.
- United States Military Academy was where he was educated.
- Before the war he got a education and married Mary Custis.
- He had seven children 3 sons 4 daughters.
Contribution to the Civil War
- Was a Confederate General, because he was born in Virginia.
- He lead the confederates at the seconded Bull Run, Peninsula Campaign, Fredericksberg.
- His greatest victory was at the Battle of Chancellorsville.
- He later surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant.
Life After the Civil War
- Became President of a collage
- Died October 12, 1870
- Was buried in Lexington City, VA
- Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial
- Robert E. Lee was the second to Graduate in his class
- Was a Engineer and then became a Tactical Commander
- Was the General of the confederates
- Surrendered to Grant
- Lees father was Henry Lee