Middle School Weekly Wrap Up
May 10, 2019
Thank you again for all that you do! Please use the links below to read student appreciation comments for all of you!!
Grade 6 Student Responses:
Grade 7 Student Responses:
Grade 8 Student Responses:
- For the remainder of the year, teachers can make PLT attendance optional.
- It is still required for teachers to do something with students or parents.
However, you can vary how you work with students/parents based on your class need:
- Use it as office hours to work with small groups or individual students
- Use it to have students make up work before the end of the year
- Make parent calls and document in Athena
Upcoming Dates and Announcements:
- Keystone testing May 13 - May 16; May 20-22
- Students should have all missing or past due work submitted by May 31
- 6th/7th grade Awards Ceremony, June 6 at 2:00 pm
- 8th grade Awards and Move Up Ceremony, June 7 at 1:00 pm
- Students will be sent summer school approved course information, May 31. The students who fail will also receive again after report cards are posted.
- Last day of school, June 7
- Teacher Professional Development, June 10 - 13
- Teacher Last Day of School, June 13
- Please complete the Google form by May 31, 2019
MS Awards Ceremony Link for Teachers and Family Coaches