The Latest & The Greatest
- Exemplars-Let's talk at CP about how problem solving is going for your team. What student success are you noticing with using the Exemplar rubrics?
- In grades 2-5 be sure that 75% of your work stations focus on the process standards stations while the remaining could include a game, vocabulary and/or fact fluency.
- Formative assessments have the power to yield information about what students are learning while they are learning it.
- December 8th 1st Grade PD: CTE-12:30-3:30
- December 9th 2nd Grade PD: Admin training rooms-12:30-3:30
- December 10th 3rd Grade PD: Admin training rooms -12:30-3:30
- In our Continuum of Literacy Learning the section on Read-Alouds talks about how to support readers' thinking within, beyond, and about a text. There are great ways to make sure students are comprehending and thinking through a text.
- December 7th 5th Grade Collaborative: Annex-3:30-5:30
- December 14th 4th Grade Collaborative: Annex-3:30-5:30
Kid President's Pep Talk to Teachers and Students!