history of Landmines
landmines are small mostly round explosive traps just under the surface of the ground. They are triggered by a tripwire when a person or vehicle walked hits the wire. They are made to injure and kill a person.
Function of landmines
- Landmines are weapons of mass destruction in slow motion.
- every 22 minutes 1 person somewhere in the world is killed or injured by landmines.
- In 64 countries around the world there are 110 land mines still lodged the the ground.
- The use of mines referred primarily to digging tunnels beneath enemy trenches.
- landmines cause major pain and suffering
- landmines can be cleared but have enormous expense.
- the coast to remove landmines would be 2 billion per year for 10 years.
- the only way to deactivate landmines would be $300-1000 a mine
XM7 Spider Land Mine | Deadliest Tech