Ontario's System To Stop Poverty
What Ontario Citizens are doing to contribute to the SDG's
Canada is taking on the first goal, "End poverty in all its forms everywhere".
Steps To Changing The World
Here are the four easy steps:
- Clothing and Shoes
- Perishable Food Items
- Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Hairbrush, Soap, Shampoo, Conditionner
- Any other basic needs that you would like to include
Step 2: Put all items in a box or package, labelled "Ontario's Steps To Changing The World".
Step 3: Drop the box off at your local city hall
Step 4: Your local city hall will then ship all these boxes to Ontario where they will be delivered to areas that need them!
Some reminders are that:
- There is no limit on how many boxes you and your family donate
- The box must be labelled clearly
- Make sure that clothing is still in good condition
- If you buy items to donate that cost you more than 20 dollars, we will give you a tax receipt!