The dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds of the hemp plant
How Marijuana is taken into the body;
- Inhaled: Joints, Blunts, Pipes, Bongs, Vapes, ect.
- Orally (Edibles): Brownies, Cookies, Candy, Tea, ect.
- Mary Jane
Long Term Effects:
- Breathing problems
- Less resistance to common illness
- Growth disorders
- Reduction of male sex hormones
- More abnormally structured cells in body
- Study difficulties
- Personality and mood changes
- Reproductive hormones are decreased
- Birth defects
If used for long periods of time, you can develop a dependence. They feel the need to smoke marijuana just to get through everyday tasks. They would get anxiety and cravings for it. A physical addiction has not been proven.