1.The life of a serf
We put all our sweat into it
the body of persons engaged in such activity, especially those working for wages.
- physical or mental work, especially of a hard or fatiguing kind; toil.
- productive activity, especially for the sake of economic gain.
- a job or task done or to be done.
The people they paid were the vassals,nobles, and kings
was it fair to them?
Serfs did not get much payment in the middle ages they had to give to the vassals. now that wouldn't seem fair to us these days but to them it was good. They got enough crops to feed themselves and family. They got a place to live so to them this way of life worked they got a place to live and got food because they worked hand on hand labor.
- They worked the farms.
- Planted and plowed enough crops to feed the vassals and them and their family.
- They did all the hands on labor of the feudal society system.