Robison Elementary Rocket Register
2017-2018 BACK-TO-SCHOOL EDITION (Updated September 8)
Welcome Back, Again!
Meet the Teachers
During lunch visits, parents and their child only have a designated table where they may eat.
*If your child is a bus rider, riding the bus the first day allows the transportation department to have an accurate count for the number of students on their route. Bus buddies are available for some of our buses on the first few days to assist the driver with making sure students are getting off at the correct stop.
*Please limit transportation changes. If a change does need to be made, we request that a written note is sent with your student that morning so there is adequate time to complete the paperwork and communicate this change to the teacher.
*The safety of your child is incredibly important to us. We appreciate your support in following these guidelines.
Robison Staff Bus Tour on Monday, August 21
Join Us on Twitter
New Student Registration
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics (see City of Houston Bureau of Vital Statistics to obtain a birth certificate if born in the city of Houston).
- Current immunization record.
- Proof of residency (a current electric, gas, or water bill or a lease agreement). The parent/guardian must provide their current light, gas or water bill in addition to their lease agreement for proof of address if they are leasing.
- Social security card for each child, if available.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian.
The new student registration forms are available here if you'd like to complete them prior to registration day. We will have paper copies on hand as well.
Meet the Teacher
Come to meet your child's teacher(s), register for a car rider number (if needed), gain information about our before and after school program, purchase spirit items, learn about volunteer opportunities, and to mingle with your Robison community!