Linda Vista View
4-8 - Art Masters Activities
7 - Reflections Art Contest Entries Due
11 - Make-up Picture Day
21 - California Shake Out drill
25-29 - Red Ribbon Week
29 - Spirit Day - Dress in Orange & Black with Crazy Hair!
29 - 4th grade Walk Through California event
Parent Teacher Conferences
Minimum Day (Wednesday) schedule all week. Please plan accordingly.
From the PTA
Reflections Art Contest is ending soon!!
Submissions are due 10/7. See flyers in the office. Learn more at www.PTA.org/Reflections
Membership Drive - Join the PTA!
CLICK HERE to join online or come to the office and join. Membership donation is $10 and helps support many programs, such as Art Masters, Walk Through... events, Assemblies, etc.
From the Library
Student Cell Phone/Smart Watch Reminder
- bring at your own risk
- it must be turned off & put away when the student is on campus
- it can be turned back on once they leave campus
If a phone or smart watch is being used while on campus:
- the phone will be confiscated and held in the office
- 1st offense - student may pick it up at the end of the day
- 2nd offense - parent is contacted & student may pick it up at the end of the day
- 3rd offense - parent is contacted & parent must pick up the phone from the office
Planning a trip?
Student attendance is directly linked to their success. Our goal for all students is to have a 95% attendance rate or higher. Statistically, anything below 90% has been shown to be very detrimental to students' learning and their future.Please make sure family trips are planned during upcoming holidays and weekends. CLICK HERE for a link to our district calendar to help in planning any upcoming vacations.
September was School Attendance Awareness Month. Our average attendance rate was 95%. Our goal is to have an average of 97%. Let's see what we can do in October!!