Attendance Make-Up Day Information
Multiple Opportunities to Make-Up an Absence
Class offered 7:45am to 11:45am. Attending one date below will erase a prior absence.
Attendance Make-Up dates:
- Sept 7th - Past date
- Sept 28th - Past date
- Oct 19th - Past date
- Nov 16th - Past date
- Dec 7th- Past date
- Jan 11th
- Feb 1st
- Feb 22nd **
- Mar 14th - LAST OPPORTUNITY
**Trimester 2 ends on Feb. 28, 2020
- What time is Attendance Make-Up Day? 7:45am to 11:45am
- Will breakfast be available? A snack is offered at students their class break time.
- Can my student attend even if they do not have an absence? First priority is given to students with absences to make-up then additional students may be added.
- Can my student clear tardies and early outs by attending Attendance Make-Up Days? Attendance make-up days will only clear absences. For specific questions, please contact the office.
- What if I don't sign up ahead of time, can my student still come? Yes, however, please escort your child to the classroom to check with teacher to ensure there is a seat available.
- How do I sign up my child in advance? Return the permission slip attached to the invitation or contact the front office. Office: 909-986-0108 or email: Vivian.Serrano@omsd.net