Buddhism and Islam
Abbigail Hughes and Alice Hsu: 4th Period
- Buddhists don't believe in God.
- They believe in reincarnation, or transmigration, after death.
- The religion began at 520 BCE.
- Muslims believe in one god named Allah.
- They believe they will either go to paradise or hell in their afterlife.
- It began in 622 CE.
Buddhism and Islam!
What's common between them?
- They both have a specific lifestyle which they are expected to follow.
- They both have multiple holy texts.
- Both started in Asia.
- They both devote themselves to their religion to gain a pure and happy life.