6 Grade Technology at Lineville!
By Gloria Collins-Kapla
- Work 5 minutes on Typing Web in the begging of class each day.
- Has increased my typing skills, and is fun and challenging at the same time.
- Have to have the Intermediate course done by the semester.
- Mrs.V comes in class and teaches you about all different careers.
- You pick the top three careers you would like to do, to find your interests you take tests and play games.
- Learn about different colleges you would like to attend.
- You pick your interest/ career you would like to do in the future.
- Make a presentation about that career and you present it to the class.
- I found the unit very fun because you can really personalize the presentation to make it more how you like it.
- You pick a topic you would like to make a short trailer about.
- Try to make the trailer like a commercial for a movie.
- Only get to use your own personal photos.
- You pick one from ten different math problems, then you make an Explain Everything for that problem.
- The goal is to try to be like a teacher explaining the math problem.
- I found this unit fun because you got to do a voice over, which was cool.
- In order to get a three for your grade you have to have stages six and seven completed.
- Coding is basically trying to solve a complex puzzle on a computer.
- This unit was very fun because it was challenging for me.
- Typing Web Pic: https://classic.typing.com/default/images/holder/screenshot.png
- Career Locker Pic:https://careerlocker.com/p_master/images/header/careerLockerLogo.gif
- iTrailer: http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50eca855e4b0939ae8bb12d9/t/53e2a03de4b04d687f7b7496/1407361089412/
- Haiku Deck: http://b2b498fa173fe1c8c461-97707f5c7d17291ba358946428536a09.r5.cf2.rackcdn.com/a58936569152fcf65be4aba4f686dc11.jpg
- Explain Everything: http://www.tablet-academy.com/uploads/images/Explain%20Everything%20Article%20Image.jpg
- Coding: https://code.org/images/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png