Kaospilot Experience Design
3 DAY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
DATES: 6th - 8th November 2019
The KAOSPILOT, the progressive business & design school in Denmark, will for the first time run its highly acclaimed 3 day experience design immersion in the beautiful Lake District in northern Germany. The training will help you design experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and act. You will be immersed into new design driven ways of creating value, and leave with a modern toolbox for leading the delivery of meaningful experiences.
⭐️ ABOUT THIS LEARNING EXPERIENCE ⭐️
GET THE TOOLS
Get a toolbox filled with facilitation methods and design mindsets to create engaging experiences that are authentic, and meaningfully build relationships with your audience.
Learn why experience design is an effective lens to help you focus on the experiences that matter most to your audience.
LEAD THE CHANGE
Become a more confident and effective leader and facilitator – through learning the language, mindsets of experience design. Develop the skills that you need as a designer to focus on what is important and take decisive action.
You can read the full description on the Kaospilot website here.
BusinessWeek has recognized the Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", andFast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as an experience designer within the tech field, but you want a new and bold perspective on your work. If this is you, the course will enable you to work with more complex challenges, as well as make the application of your knowledge more holistic, and meaningful.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
LEARNING OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
- Meaningful User Insights – Learn how to understand and map your customers needs and desires of today and tomorrow, and creating human centered insights to drive profitable opportunities at strategic level.
- Human Centered Innovation – Learn how to apply the experience models to create powerful innovation to your organizations: Branding, Marketing, Sales, and other important user touch-points.
- Iterative Design Method – Learn and put into practice our simple and powerful iterative experience design methodology. You will learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better experiences through co-designing your solutions with your users.
- Engaging Events – Learn how to design and stage powerful events that capture what is most important to your company and for your relationship with your customers.
- Authenticity – Learn how to access your organizational core value and use this to create unique and authentic leverage against competition.
- Holistic Application – Learn how to create experience value for your employees as well as your customers through powerful mindsets and methods to drive engagement.
Some other links to articles and videos over the years
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT:
If you have a feeling there’s more to your specialist field of design than meets the eye. Or an itch there’s a gap in your knowledge, then I suggest you take a look at this course - It could turn you into an experience design superhero.
Tim Hoad, IKEA
The course wasn't a course at all. At least not in the traditional sense... It was an immersive experience. We learned and integrated experience design on all different levels. You touched our head, heart and hands. In just 3 days... Now, 2 weeks after the course I see experience design opportunities everywhere.
Fanny Koerts, Entrepreneur
I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running. I left with a fantastic experience concept, and now I am back in São Paulo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. ...in short: a life changing experience!
Luisa Bernardes Martini
If I could, I would make everyone within the tourism business attend this course. It opens one's eyes to the power you have to positively impact others, to the beauty of setting the stage for others to experience what touches their hearts - in any business imaginable, in any fight you fight (for the better hopefully ;))
- Theresa Valenta, Tourism Consultant
I have returned back home with a whole community of ‘experience designers’ to network with and a bag of tools of how to design experiences. If you want a WOW, I can highly recommend The Kaospilot Experience Design course.
- Dr. Kyoichi Murakami
LEAD FACILITATOR: ANDY SONTAG
HOST TEAM LEAD: TIM LOGAN
Please contact Tim with all queries about this Kaospilot Experience Design German Lakes edition.
The registration fee includes the 3-day course, accommodation for 3 nights from 5th to 8th November, and three breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners (including Tuesday), plus drinks and brain food snacks during the course time.
Kaospilot Experience Design - shared room
1760€ + VAT
For those who don't mind sharing a room with other course participants in a beautiful modern apartment in the manor house. The bathroom is shared with the other participants in the apartment.
Kaospilot Experience Design - private room
1860€ + VAT
For those who want a little more privacy/. Your own room a beautiful modern apartment in the manor house. The bathroom is shared with the other participants in the apartment.
Please select your preferred accommodation package during the signup.
If you choose to arrive by train to Rostock and we will collect you from the station on Tuesday 5th November and return you there after the course finished on the 8th November. There are regular trains to Rostock from Hamburg and Berlin.
Course ends: 8th November 2019, 16:30 pm
Accommodation: 5th November 2019 for 3 nights.
It is essential that you arrive on the evening of the 5th of November to start fresh the following morning.