First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 33, May 2, 2016
- Reminder: The school will be closed to visitors and volunteers the 9th and 10th due to STAAR Testing.
- Please practice reading and spelling words from the sight word list. We will assess the word list on May 13.
- Our last book order of the year is due May 16.
Theme of the Week: Financial Literacy
Character Quality: Positive Attitude
- Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information. Water bottles are allowed.
- Lunch prices: $2.65 for students and $3.40 for adults.
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…
- Reading—Please read with your child for at least 15 minutes daily, then have him/her retell the story.
- Math—Practice identifying pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. Use abcya.com on the computer to play the coin games.