About Francisco Pizarro.
- Francisco Pizarro was born in Truillo Spain.
- Pizarro lead his first expedition to Peru.
- Pizarro was born in 1471. Pizarro was assassinated in 1541.
- In 1510, he accompanied Spanish explorer Alonzo de Ojeda on a voyage to Urabá, Colombia.
- Francisco Pizarro rode into kazoo in 1539 to the sound of trumpet.
- Francisco Pizzarro is a Spanish conqueror. Among his major accomplishments is when he conquered the Inca Empire and the founding of Lima, the capital of Peru.
Francisco Pizarro accomplished the discovery of the Pacific Ocean. He further conquered and found the city of Lima which is located in Peru.
- Francisco sail for an expedition to the city of subsection.
imapact on today.
- Pizarro founded the city of Lima and named it the Perus capital.
- Pizarro said on three voyages he founded gold sliver, and brought it back to Spain
- He conquired preu and became the leader of cusco Inca empire .
- Francisco Pizarro the great Spanish conquistador is often viewed negatively for the terrible effect he had on the negative people of Peru.
- King Charles I of Spain appointed Pizarro governor of Peru after Pizarro discovered gold and other riches.
- On 13 September 1524, the first of three expeditions left from Panama for the conquest of Peru with about 80 men and 40 horses.
- Pizarro's 3rd expedition started in 1532 landed at San Mateo Bay in 1532.
Francisco Pizarro - Mini Biography
- Pizarro and the quest of the impire. Berkeley hights New
Jeresey: Enslow Publish Inc., 2000. Print.