Whole Child Quarterly
Healthy Students are Better Learners
IN THIS ISSUE
- MDE's NEW outreach plan: Children Matter. You Matter. Learn SEL!
- NEW MMH Google Friendly Student Worksheets
- MDE's New School Safety Site
- Recent Michigan Model for Health™ Updates
- Professional Learning: Virtual Health Series
- InPACTatHome Family Engagement Module: Resilience
- A Message from SHAPE Michigan
- Legislative Updates
- Information on getting healthcare coverage
NEW Michigan Model for Health Google Student Worksheets
Due to the overwhelming number of teachers using the Google Classroom platform, the Michigan Model for Health™ Program has converted its PDF student worksheets into fillable Google Forms or Google Documents to make it easier for teachers to access and use for in-person and online health instruction with students. Click HERE to learn more and sign up to access.
Register today for the last PD in this series!
The Society of Health and Physical Education of Michigan (SHAPE-Michigan) partnering with MiSCHA seeks to support the efforts of physical educators across Michigan. Educating our students has evolved quickly from in-person to hybrid to virtual and all of the combinations in between. Need more information about the resources available through SHAPE-MI? Check out the latest newsletter HERE
Click HERE to see legislative updates.