On Time/On Task
Kid President meets the President of the United States of America
"The most important thing we can all do is treat each other with kindness and respect"~ President Obama
- Attendance Challenge
- PBiS Tickets Challenge
Staying On Task
Why is this an important skill to have at school?
- What happens if mom is not on task when she is driving the car?
- What if a doctor is not on task while performing surgery?
- What if a football player is not on task during the Superbowl?
Being on task is an important skill that will help you your entire life. Like any skill, you have to practice to get good at it.
- you will learn more
- you will be able to complete your assignments
- you will have better grades
A person who is unable to stay on task will have difficulty in middle school, high school, sports, jobs....
PBIS skill Staying on Task