RHHS Wildcats News You Can Use
#WEARERH MAY 13, 2022 #WEARERH
The final week of the school year for our students is upon us! Next Wednesday, we will begin final exams followed by two half-days of school on Thursday and Friday! With the school year closing out and renovations ramping up for the summer, we will be relocating for the summer months to McAllister ES. Should you need anything or anyone please don't hesitate to reach out via email.
- Senior Information – Use this link to stay updated on the latest and greatest as it pertains to the class of 2022.
- Scholarships – Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to apply and be recognized for your academic achievements! See Newsletter for more specific information!
- Wildcat Experience Dues – Don’t Delay and make sure you get those paid today! These dues go to support all the “EXTRAS” we provide our students!
Important Upcoming Dates
- School Council Nominations - May 13 - May 17
- Underclassmen Exams Begin - May 18
- Half Days - May 19 and 20 (Dismissal Begins at 10:40AM)
PARENTS – Credit Recovery will be available to rising 11th and 12th grade students through Summer School this year. For more information, including dates, times, location, and signing up for consideration, please click on the link below. Thanks! Summer School Information
Parking Permits for 2022-2023 School Year
Young Georgia Authors - District Accolades
A Note From Our Nurses
Opportunity for Rising 10th-12th Graders
Attention Rising Junior Class Parents
- Attendance: As it relates to attendance and expectations regarding the check out process, please exercise the following should your child need to leave early: send in a signed note and have your student drop it by the attendance office in the morning. Phone calls, emails and faxes are not accepted. Please be sure to include a good contact number for verification. Once verified, the student will be given a class dismissal note, and sign themselves out.
Athletic Ticketing - Go Fan
Richmond Hill High School and Richmond Hill Athletics are excited to announce the use of Go Fan for our sporting events. Go Fan allows all event spectators to purchase tickets prior to events, or at the gate through your mobile device, avoid long lines, and limit person to person contact. Click here if you are interested in purchasing tickets for upcoming games/events for the 21-22 Athletic Seasons. Please see the attached flyer for more information, with more to come, as we get ready for our 2021-2022 athletic season. Go Wildcats!!
Optim Sports Medicine Supports RHHS
All students parking on campus, including dual enrolled students must have a parking permit. Parking permits should be displayed by the first day of school, August 3, 2021.
"Click Here" to access the student parking permit information and application for 21-22SY.
Regular Sale Permits: $65.00
Qualifications to Purchase a Parking Permit during the Regular time periods:
- Not on Obligations List
- Passing or passed at least 75% of classes
Hook – Medsker
Military and Family Life Counselor
RHHS Essential Information
7:30am-2:30pm/Buildings open at 7am
Certificates of Enrollment
Car-rider/parent drop-off information
Bus rider information- Bryan County Transportation Services
School nutrition information-
Breakfast and Lunch are both "Free" for students for the 21-22 SY
MySchoolBucks - Online Payment Portal
Questions regarding remaining lunch balances should be directed to Carole Knight (School Nutrition Director) firstname.lastname@example.org/912-459-5121
If you should need to discuss health information at length, please call to schedule a meeting. All clinic forms are available on the high school website. Inhalers and epi pens that are carried by the student must have forms completed by their physician.
Clinic form - http://www.bryancountyschools.org/o/rhhs/browse/17573