Week of March 5th, 2018
Well Done Wonka Cast & Directors... You made us proud!
- Important Security Reminders - We will talk much more in-depth at the Faculty Meeting on Wednesday, but please remember to always wear your CISD badge, and never prop open outside doors.
- Learner Celebrations - Teams, please be prepared to share a celebration about a learner’s progress at our faculty meeting. This progress can be academic, social, emotional...let’s celebrate some of the great things happening with our learners! We'd love to hear from EACH team (including Specials & SpEd).
- PLC in Your PJs - I would like a representative from each team to participate. Please be sure you are signed up by Tuesday if you are joining. That will leave us time to get you your book and include you in the instructions email that we'll be sending out. Sign up at www.tinyurl.com/CoppellPLCChat
We Did It!
If you have yet to vote, PLEASE plan to participate on Tuesday (Election Day)!
Upcoming Research? Use MackinVia
Below is a link to a Smore with a list of this year's database subscriptions. We need to access the databases through MackinVia so user statistics can be tracked in order to make future database purchasing decisions.www.mackinvia.com (MackinVia also has an app available.)
The timeline is a little earlier this year as the district prepares for the following year's boundary realignments.
Need more info? See the email from Donna Johnson dated 2-27-18.
Week At A Glance
- 5th Collaborative Team Time
- Election Day
- 4th Collaborative Team Time
- Kids of Character Breakfast - 7:30
- 3rd Collaborative Team Time
- Faculty Meeting - 3:30 - Be ready with a team learner celebration.
- 2nd Collaborative Team Time
- WEST Counselors meet w/ 5th - 8:00am
- Cooper Off Campus for Training
- Open House 5:30-7:00 (Art Show opening at 5:00)
Friday - Color Run!
Have a great Spring Break! You've earned it.