ROCORI District Office
January 2020: Community Update
Respectful, Open and Honest, Compassionate, Optimistic, Ready, and Inclusive
- February 7th - District Technology Committee
- February 10th - Regular School Board Meeting and Work Session
- February 12th - Facilities and Grounds Committee Meeting
- February 14th - No School
- February 17th - No School
- February 21st - District Staff Development Committee
- February 21st - District Curriculum and Instruction Committee
- February 24th - Regular School Board Meeting
- February 25th - Kindergarten Roundup
Governor Walz Proclaims Paraprofessional Week and Thank a Coach Week
It takes a village to raise a child and these adults are surely needed in doing that task! Thank you to our awesome Paraprofessionals and Coaches for their dedication in making a difference today and each day to create a better tomorrow for our students.
ROCORI 2020 Triple A (Academics, Arts and Athletics) Award Winners
Congratulations to Ellie Wigham and Jacob Pueringer!
Attention all Community Members:
Strategic Planning Input Event
Thursday, March 26th, 5:30-8:30pm
Rocori High School
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANGEL ACCOUNT DONATIONS
You can donate to the angel account through REVTRACK, our online payment center at ROCORI. Just log into REVTRACK and choose the ANGEL Account Button on the Main Menu. In addition, you can send a check (To ROCORI) or connect with our Food Service Director, Chris Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more information. ROCORI Schools thanks you for your generosity and Helping Make a Difference Today for a Better Tomorrow!