Leader of Cuba
What where the positive and negative impacts on Cuba that Fidel Castro caused?
Characteristics of Fidel Castro
This picture was taken after he lost EVERYTHING!
Fidel Castro the HICK
(3:51-8:50) His teenager years and how he got into school and politics
(8:51-10:40) Found a wife but she loved him he didn't love her back
(10:41-11:35) He lost everything, did not pay his bills
(11:36-15:00)started ruling and sent troops to attack even though they would most likely not succeed.
VERY DEDICATED TO RULE!
Some stuff you might want to know?
- NAME: Fidel Castro
- OCCUPATION: Military leader and prime minister and lawyer
- BIRTH DATE: August 13, 1926
- EDUCATION: El Colegio de Belen, University of Havana
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Birán, Cuba
- 2 Brothers: Raul and Ramon
- 3 Sisters: Angelita, Emma and Augustina
- His father, Angel, was a wealthy sugar plantation owner originally from Spain.
- His mother, Lina Ruz Gonzalez, had been a maid to Angel first wife.
Jorge Angel Castro Laborde
More on Fidel Castro.
Time line of his power,.
- First Secretary of Communist Party of Cuba: July 1961-April 2011
- President of Cuba: December 1976- Feburary 2008
- Prime minister: February 1959- February 2008
- Secretary General of non-aligned movement: September 2006- Feburary 2008
HE WAS GOOD AND HE WAS BAD!
Famous Quotes of Fidel Castro.
- "I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action."
- "I find capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it causes war, hypocrisy and competition."
- "A revolution is not a bed of roses."
- "North Americans don't understand... that our country is not just Cuba; our country is also humanity."
- "I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews."
- "I would not vote for the mayor. It's not just because he didn't invite me to dinner, but because on my way into town from the airport there were such enormous potholes.
three wifes, eight kids,
and he was presidet, general, and mayer,
As smart as he was,
He wasn't very good because,
He had to dictate not come in to power on fair terms,
but he wasn't all that bad,
he believed his people deserved education and care,
but still it wasn't all that to compare,
for his power got all to his head,
for many thousands of people ended up dead,
Born into a wealthy family,
His father was very successful,
but he wanted to become a general,
he worked his way through becomeing everything he wanted to,
still does not make it right the way he put up his fight,
he thought his intentions where good,
but as good of a speaker as he was,
he was not able to win over the people because,
he dictated did not give them a chance,
to vote and thats not fair nor cool,
and thats why dictators like him do not rule.