Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
What is MS?
Multiple Sclerosis is a long lasting disease that can effect your brain,spinal cord and the optic nerves in yours eyes.
what causes MS?
What causes this/how does a child acquire it
- Doctors really don't know for sure what causes MS but there are many things that seem to make it more likely
- Smoking can raise the risk
- most children will have never disorder
- For children it will come more slowly
- Trouble walking
- Feeling tired
- Blurred or double vision
- Numbness and tingling
- Sexual problems
- Poor bladder control
- Problems focusing or remembering
- stiff neck
- lack of energy