Fuel the Flux:
An Excursion in Flipped Teaching & Learning
Step #2: Select your Hoverboard Style!
Check out the first minute of each video below to think about what style of flipped video you want to try out!
- 1-Take Video Lecture (traditional...kids can see you)
- Screencast Voiceover (screen with info/visuals...you could also elect to have yourself showing as well or could do screen only)
- Paperslide Video (words and images to teach a concept).
*Note: Think about what approach will best enhance what you want to teach.
Step #3: Fuel your Flux Capacitor!
- 1-Take Video Lecture: FlipCam, Webcam on your laptop, SmartPhone to film; Vimeo, YouTube, TeacherTube, or Edpuzzle to house your videos?
- Screencast Voiceover: Jing, Screencast-o-matic, Edpuzzle
- Paperslide Video: FlipCam, SmartPhone, to film; Vimeo, YouTube, TeacherTube, or Edpuzzle to house your videos?
Step #4: Get ready to Flip into the FUTURE!
- Add to this Google Document to start brainstorming and gathering resources/information that you will need to help you be confident in flipping your lesson(s) with us in our workshop!
*Note: During our workshop you will have time to be supported with flipping your lesson (or lessons)! &/or you can also use this time to build out the activities that will go with your flipped video(s). The choice will be yours and you will be supported the whole way through!