𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓌 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓉
Thank you for coming back to check out our 6th weekly newspaper! Hope everyone enjoyed their week off from school! This week's newspaper will include sport updates, notes from the counseling center, clubs, lunch menu, inspiring quotes, and some fun facts about our school. Have a good day, Cats!
The Paw Print Staff
It's Kindness Month
Go give Mrs. Timmons and Mrs. Penny some kind words for everything they do for us!
Being kind to everyone is extremely important!
Tell your friends and family how important they are to you!
Go out of your way to be kind to others!
Let your teachers know that you appreciate them!
Counseling Center Updates
- Make sure you are taking pictures by the "Be the 'I' in Kind" sign. Send Mrs. Penny your pics, and your name will be entered in a drawing for a FREE Sonic drink each week!
- Endorsement Day was a huge success! A big shout out to all involved!
- The SAT is March 3rd and the ACT is March 30th. Juniors are highly encouraged to take one, or both, of these tests.
Below is the link to their channel:
Notes from the Nurse
Let’s NOT talk about COVID. In fact, let’s talk about HAPPY things.
1. Do things for others—be generous.
2. Connect with people—surround yourself with people who lift you up and hold you
accountable to do good things.
3. Take care of your body—move! Be active, take walks.
4. Live life mindfully—stop and take notice of the wonderful world around you!
5. Keep learning new things—it exposes us to new ideas and helps us stay curious and engaged.