Keeping Coaches in the KNOW!
February 19, 2016
Building capacity in ourselves and others to positively impact student achievement
We are a professional learning community ensuring high levels of continuous learning for ALL
March IC Meeting
We are exciting about the professional learning scheduled for the spring! Please remember to checkin with your teachers. They are brining an example/artifact of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs. They will be sharing ideas and reflecting on our learning with these guiding questions:
Please be prepared to answer the following question about your artifact:
- How has this artifact allowed for targeted differentiation for students?
- What is the evidence of student learning from your artifact?
- How is student growth measured and celebrated with this artifact?
- Thanks for making the 3rd grade math PD a success. We appreciate you helping to facilitate it with your teams! We will send you the link to the presentation, compiled list of the sentence stems, the chat script, and the Google from responses on small group instruction the first part of next week.
- 1st Grade Professional Learning will be held on Thursday, February 25, 2016. This session will be held from 3:00 to 4:00pm. Please advise all teachers attending to register on Eduphoria Workshop for credit prior to the training.