Michigan Model for Health Training
for Teachers of Grades K-6
Professional development, curriculum, and classroom materials for you!
- Would you like to see your students making healthier choices?
- Would you like to improve your students' academic success?
- Would you like to have more valuable instructional time?
The evidence-based Michigan Model for Health (©2006-09) has been proven to be effective in promoting health skills and preventing risk behaviors...that lead to school success.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Eaton RESA, 1790 E. Packard Hwy., Charlotte, MI 48813
Register online at http://www.eatonresa.org/prodevelopment/.
- Free for Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Consortium school teachers
- $75 plus materials for out-of-consortium teachers