My ideas for designs
Positives: Creative, Funny, Interesting to look at
Negatives: Complicated, Messy, Hard to make, Not very school appropriate, does not have all subjects/no homepage
Positives: Big font, Simple, Easy to make
Negatives: Not creative, Boring, Not attractive looking, maybe hard to see on a phone, Plain, Not that challenging
Positives: Simple, Easy to make, Formal, Has all subjects, looks interesting, creative, Easy to make without having to pay
Negatives: Bad drawing of me
Positives: Lots of pictures, creative,
Negatives: Messy, Dull, Boring, Not formal enough
- Easy to understand
- Easy to make
- has all subjects
- looks interesting
Number 3 is the design I will create
- be free
- electronic and accessible from any device that can be connected to the internet (tablet, smart phone, desktop computer and laptop)
- be able to store work produced in all classes, i.e. a wide variety of files (images, text, video and sound)
- contain sections for all MYP subjects, MIA and C&S
- have a home page that explains both who the student is and an introduction and explanation of the e-portfolio, furthermore, there must be a photo of the student
- have a good URL &/or Title
- be professional and academic... not cute, funny, silly, etc
- simple but sweet
- has to be easy to understand not complicated and messy
- make it organized
Assessment for citeria B : Design
0 The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors below.
1 — 2 The student generates one design, and makes some attempt to justify this against the design specification.
3 — 4 The student generates a few designs, justifying the choice of one design and fully evaluating this against the design specification.
5 — 6 The student generates a range of feasible designs, each evaluated against the design specification. The student justifies the chosen design and evaluates it fully and critically against the design specification.