Life after the Black Death
What really happened...
25 million dead and trying to survive
It is often talked about how horrible and devastating the Black Death was, but little do we talk about how these nations went on after the end of it. After this disease took its toll people had a short span of rejoicing but with goods quickly decreasing panic and depression ensued leaving the economy crumbling around them.
So what really happened after the Black Death was over?
- Life expectancy lengthened
- Outbreak of depression and panic
- At first there was an abundance of food and goods
- Later society suffered from a moral breakdown
- Short lived irresponsible life of pleasure