#MichED Chat 4/2/14
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
Topic: Teaching in the Hybrid Classroom
The #MichED chat team for 4/1:
Co-Moderator - Chris Stanley
Co-Moderator - Jeff Bush
Greeter - Rachelle Wynkoop & Rebecca Wildman
Lurker-Puller-Outer - Kit Hard
1. What do you think of when you hear “hybrid classroom?”
2. What should be the core difference between the hybrid class and non-hybrid? Is it just the technology?
3. How does the hybrid classroom help drive success more than the traditional classroom?
4. How could the hybrid classroom create obstacles for success more than the traditional classroom?
5. How do you build the much needed relationships with a student online?
6. What are some concerns for teacher workload in the hybrid classroom?
7. How does the hybrid classroom change classroom management? What are some potential solutions?
8. What skills do students need to be successful in this model?
April #MichED Chat Topics
4/1/14: Teaching in the Hybrid Classroom (with Chris Stanley)4/9/14: Spring Break - No Chat
4/16/14: Redefining Curriculum
4/23/14: PLCs - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
4/30/14: Service Learning (with Rachelle Wynkoop)