Best iPad Apps & Strategies
To Increase Your Student's Achievement Workshop
June 25th, 2015 / San Antonio,TX
iPads are great tools for providing explicit instruction, meaningful practice, and student-designed projects and presentations. In this interactive seminar, explore the best apps and projects that will engage your learners and accelerate learning. Be sure to bring your iPad for the hands on make-and-take projects.
- Practical strategies for using iPads to increase learning in reading, writing and math
- Best apps to teach the TEKS
- iPad reading interventions for struggling students
- Apps for decoding, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing
- Highly efficient teacher apps and tools to save you time
- Apps perfect for creating videos, presentations, visuals, and digital products required to meet state curriculum standards
- Focus on using iPads and apps to increase learning in ways you and your students will enjoy
- Easy-to-use apps to increase motivation and authentic purposes for writing
- Dozens of iPad apps to motivate your students to practice and apply math skills
- Tips and tricks to use the iPad efficiently including managing the devices, whether you have one or many
- Teacher-friendly apps to help you work smarter, not harder
- Learn tips and tricks for the most efficient ways to use iPads in your classroom
- Techniques to help your students use the iPad to increase the quality and fluency of their writing
- Help students meet rigorous state standards in writing with the help of iPads
- Practical ways to actively engage students in authentic reading and reader response activities using what they love – iPads!
Best iPad Apps & Strategies to Increase Student Achievement
Thursday, June 25th, 8:30am
801 North Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Meet The Presenter
Attend 2 or more summer 2015 seminars and receive a 10% discount. ($171 per day)
Register 3 or more staff members and receive a 10% discount. ($171 per person)
You can register by Faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
Purchase Orders are accepted.
Please Make Checks or Purchase Orders out to Kelly Harmon & Associates.
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information please contact us today!