By: Kiara Davis
What does VItamin D do for you? How does Vitamin D function in the body?
- It controls the amount of calcium and phosphate that is in your body
- It makes sures that your heart, lungs, muscles, and your brain works well
- Also helps fights infections
What can happen if your body gets too much Vitamin D?
- It can make your body really weak
- Can give you kidney problems
What can happen to your body if you dont get enough Vitamin D?
- It can mess up the development of your body
- You can also get a disease that makes your bone tissues mineralize
What are the major sources of Vitamin D?
- Vitamin D was discovered because of the fact of people not having enough of it, and people getting that bone disease
V- Vitamins are the main things that you need in life
I- Important bodily functions cant happen without you taking in Vitamin D
T- Tones of lighter skin colors are adaptions for producing more Vitamin D in less sunny climates
A- Americans have lower blood levels lower than 75 Nanomoles which is a proven facts that Americans dont get that much Vitamin D
M- Moderate cell growth is a cause of lack of getting the nutrients that you from Vitamin D.
I- Immune systems really need Vitamin D
N- Nanomoles is the units that Vitamin D is measured by
D- Doctors measure Vitamin D levels by the concentration in your blood