Positive Behaviour Management
NSW and ACT seminars
PS. We have a Brand New web site which we are very excited about. :-))
Some of the topics covered include:
• The three major strategies for managing disruptive behaviour.
• How to avoid confirming a student’s dysfunctional view of the world and themselves.
• How food, food additives and nutritional deficiencies can affect children's behaviour.
• Dealing with non-compliance.
• Why some students say nasty / hurtful things.
• What to say when you don’t know what to say.
• Whole school systems of support.
• The difference between prevention and intervention and practical examples of each, and why it is important to focus the majority of our energy on prevention.
- Canberra - Friday 8 May
- Bathurst - Thursday 14 May
- Coogee - Friday 22 May
- Wollongong - Monday 1 June
- Coffs Harbour - Monday 3 August
- Port Macquarie - Wednesday 5 August
- Newcastle - Wednesday 19 August
- Seven Hills - Tuesday 1 September
- Wagga - Monday 14 September
- Gosford - Thursday 19 November
- Mittagong - Monday 23 November
- Katoomba - Friday 27 November
- Albury - Friday 4 December
What previous delegates have said...
"Great stuff. A must do in every school as a foundation for real, sustained change in behaviour."
Megan Marshall, Deputy Principal, Francis Greenway High School, NSW
“Best professional development I have ever had.”
Adam Layton, Teacher, Clifton State High School, QLD
"Awesome presentation. Lots to take back to school. Think on!"
Briony Watson, Moulden Park School, Darwin, NT
”Brilliant! Valuable information clearly presented. I only wish that all the teachers at my school had the opportunity to be here today"
Graeme Oke, Principal, Vacy Public School, NSW
Cost includes arrival beverages, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and handouts.