The Division of Instruction invites all faculty to the Spring Instructional Conference Day, scheduled for Friday, January 10 at Central College from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Registration and breakfast will be in the Learning HUB Science Building. All full time faculty members are expected to attend and sign-in if not otherwise assigned by a respective College President or Dean.
Folks, we have a lot of work to do so please do not miss this meeting. Much of the work that was done in the Economics Discipline subcommittees will be put into practice this fall 2014 as per Texas legislative mandate.
If you know in advance that you are going to miss tomorrow's meeting please let me know. We will be starting on time at the appointed hour. Please see meeting agenda below.
Economics Program Coordinator
Houston Community College
Friday, January 10, 2014
8:00 am to 9:00 am
Registration and Breakfast in Learning Hub, Rm. 100
9:00 am to 10:30 am or until 12:00 noon if needed
Room - LHSB 315
We will discuss the following:
- Program Review Calendar for 2013-2014
- Annual Program Planning Report due February 15th
- Program Review of Programs due February 15th
- Discuss new TSI rules
- Attend TSI Operational Plan with Coordinating Board on Wed., February 12th at the West Loop, Auditorium
- New textbook adoption
- Discuss textbook requisition deadlines