- to assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, and discussions with physicians and nurses
- to track enrollment status of subjects and document dropout information such as dropout causes and subject contact efforts.
- to prepare study-related documentation such as protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports.
- Talk over with supervisor before all final decisions are made.
- Having a log in to the electronic medical record system.
- Work with mentor to create related documents that will show that the research is beneficial.