Grobe's Groovin' Group News
The Count Down Has Begun!
And don't forget your children are taking very important district assessments on December the 10th, 11th, 17th, and 18th. So make sure they are getting lots of rest the night before and eating a great breakfast to get their minds ready! They will do fabulous!
What's Happening Now
This Week's Objectives
- I will begin learning about the writing style of William Joyce.
- I will summarize and explain the lesson or messages within his works.
- I will make inferences and compare and contrast the exploits of characters within William Joyce's books.
- I will create my own book using the writing style of William Joyce.
I will apply what I have learned about the first Texas explorers by creating my own study guide review.
Important Dates and Events
Monday: Writing District Assessment
- Social Studies District Assessment
- PTA Family Night and 2nd Grade, Choir, and Recorder Club Winter Concert
Monday: Math District Assessment
- Reading District Assessment
- Pluckers Night
- Mav Fan Jam @ 8:15
- Holiday Party @ 2:00