End of Year Picnic at Smedley Park!
Come celebrate another great school year with PA Virtual
Hosted By: FSC Louri Fitzgerald
What to Bring?
· Your Family and your Lunch! (PAVCS will provide a small snack and beverage)
· A Picnic Blanket or Chairs for your Family! (seating is limited)
· Other families interested in PAVCS
· Any sports equipment you enjoy and think others may as well.
· SMILES, LAUGHTER, AND A SENSE OF FUN
Friday, June 5th, 11am-2pm
Smedley Park, Springfield, PA, United States
We will meet at the playground area (20 Paper mill Rd, Springfield, PA 19086)
Agenda: Fun, Fun, and more Fun
11:00am- Arrival & sign in
11:30am- Games, playground, and crafts
1:00pm-Brown bag lunch (We will provide beverages)
1:30pm- Kindergarten recognition
2:00pm-Departures and final goodbyes for the summer
- Please RSVP from your parent school email account
- Please include student's name, teacher, grade
- Please include Parent/chaperon attending
- Please let us know if you are a new family so we may welcome you
- Please include names of all family/friends attending-please let us know if they are children or adults
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
PURPOSE OF OUTING: SOCIAL/EDUCATIONAL
- Students will get physical exercise by participating in team building and playground games.
- Parents and students will interact and socialize with staff and friends.
- Families will meet and connect with other PA Virtual families.
STUDENTS MAY CLAIM 120 MINUTES OF PE ON THE OLS
1: In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products and balloons.
2: As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3: For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4: If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the event is cancelled due to weather.