Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
(Summarized by Casey Giglio)
Charlie Swan: He is Bella's father. Charlie is the chief of Police in Forks. He is on the hunt for "animals" who have started attacking and killing some of the residents.
Edward Cullen: Edward is a handsome "teenager", or so people think. He is in love with Bella and will stop at nothing to protect her.
2. Bella attends Forks High School where she meets Angela and Jessica, who become her friends.
3. Bella meets the Cullens and is instantly drawn to Edward.
4. Jacob Black, a family friend, reunites with Bella.
5. Bella goes to the beach with friends, and Jacob tells her the story of "The Cold Ones".
6. Bella does some researching and finds out Edward is a vampire, and she's in love with him.
7. Animal attacks begin to occur, and some people are killed.
8. Edward's family figures out that the attacks are really some nomadic vampires, whom they eventually meet up with.
9. James, a tracker vampire, goes after Bella.
10. James injures Bella, despite Edward's efforts to keep her safe.
11. James is killed by Edward's family. and Bella has recovered from her injuries.
12. Bella is in the hospital after James almost killed her.
13. The book ends with Bella and Edward going to the prom after Bella has recovered from her injuries.
14. Jacob warns Bella at prom that his tribe is "watching" her and Edward because the vampires and Quileute Indians are enemies.
15. Victoria, James' mate, is on the lose and out for revenge.
Citation for picture
O'Connor, Clint. "Twilight Creator". Plain Dealer Publishing Co., 9 Nov. 2012. <www.cleveland.com/twilight creator.com>