WES Dance Club
For K & 1st grade students
Wednesdays, 3:00-3:45 pm
- START DATE: Wednesday Oct. 7
- One-time, non-refundable FEE: $25/child, due upon registration
- There will be a REQUIRED PERFORMANCE. When registering your child in this club, you are committing to the performance(s). Therefore, ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY.
- Student(s) should want to be part of the club, be willing to have fun, and follow the school's and district's CODE OF CONDUCT.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will they be meeting every Wednesday during the school year? Only on these specific dates: Oct. 7, 14, 21; Nov. 4, 11, 18; Dec. 2; Jan. 6, 13, 20; Feb. 3, 10, 17; March 2, 16, 23, 30; Apr. 6, 13; any unforeseen changes will be notified.
- Where will they meet? At WES Music Room.
- How will I know if I was able to get a spot? If the registration form opens and you can submit your child's information, you got it; but it will be secured upon receipt of your $25 payment.
- Can I register more than one child? Yes. The form will allow you to register a second child, as long as he/she is a sibling and is in K or 1st grade.
- How do I pay? After submitting the form, please send cash or a check payable to WES to your child's teachers in an envelope addressed to Dance Club and labeled with your child's name.