The Raider Report
October 13, 2015
Don't forget that Friday is a noon dismissal day for Parent Conferences. There will no Extended Care. If you were not able to schedule your conference, please call the school office. There are still some conference times available. Following conferences, HSO will host their October Outdoor Family Movie Night. All friends and families of All Saints are invited. Just bring you lawn chair and come join us for an evening of fun.
Mary, Queen of All Saints, pray for us!
First Communion preparations are done at your home parishes. If you wish for your child to make their First Communion this year with All Saints Catholic Church, you must register them at the Church Office and take their baptismal certificate with you. Please let them know that your child is an All Saints student. Registration will be open until October 15th. After that, the parish will be hosting a meeting for All Saints students at the end of October and will send the meeting information to those that have registered.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. The school will host an ENGLISH INITIAL CLASS this Thursday, 10/15, from 5pm-7pm in the school cafeteria. Please email Ms. Veronica, email@example.com to reserve your spot. No childcare will be available.
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday in the church. Choir ends at 4:30pm. For more info, please contact either Mr. Murillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mrs. Azpeitia, email@example.com
- Yearbook Club-There is no yearbook club this week. Next meeting will be Wednesday, 10/21. For more info, please contact Roman Ramirez, Yearbook Coordinator, Roman.Ramirez@unthsc.edu
- Spanish Club-Will meet on Mondays in the St. Cecilia room during the month of October. For more information about this club, please contact Miss Romo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dia de los Muertos Family Project-Please CLICK HERE for the Dia de los Muertos letter and activity information for this family project. Altars are due in classes by Thursday, 10/22
- No School, 10/23-This is a professional development day for all teachers in the diocese.
Family Movie Night
Friday, Oct. 16th, 7pm
2006 North Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Kuddos to Melissa Contreras, our Development Director, for an outstanding Grandparents Day! We heard lots of positive feedback and glad that so many of our grandparents and grandfriends were able to make it out on that day.
As our volleyball season is coming to a close, we would not have been able to have 2 teams without the support of staff who stepped up to coach. Many thanks to Mr. Perks and Ms. Moore, coaches of the 8th grade volleyball team and Melissa Contreras and Miss Garcia, coaches of the 6th grade volleyball team.
PARENT MEETINGS, 10/16
This will be a noon dismissal day. There will be no Extended Care on this day.
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT, 10/16
HSO will be selling snacks and refreshments. Just bring your lawn chair.
DRESS FOR SUCCESS DAY, 10/21
Wear your Sunday best to school this day.
ALTARS DUE, 10/22
Please turn in your Dia de los Muertos altars to your classroom teachers.
NO SCHOOL, 10/23
This is a teacher professional development day.
1st QUARTER AWARDS, 10/30
Will take place after mass on this day.
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- November Races-We will be working the November Texas Motor Speedway race as a fundraiser for the school taking tickets at the gates. The dates and times for the race are Thursday, Nov. 5th, 12:30pm-5:30pm (4 spots), Friday, Nov 6th, 10am-11pm? (20 spots), Saturday, Nov 7th, 8:30am-5:00pm (10 spots). We are working in shifts, to get the day covered. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact HSO President, Edgar Lopez, email@example.com
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.