The Sunday Message
Announcements, Resources, Celebrations 6/19/17 ISSUE # 20
Track 2-4 End of Grade Tests June 19-21
Track 2-4 students from grades 3-5 will take their End of Grade Tests NEXT week on Monday, June 19 through Wednesday, June 21st.
Tips for Success:
- Make sure to get a good night of sleep.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Arrive at school on time. Tests begin at 9:30. If a student arrives after 9:30 they will not be allowed into the classroom to take the test and will have to make up the test.
End of Year Reminder
As we finish up the 2016-17 school year with many classroom activities we want to remind all visitors and volunteers to be sure to check in at office or at the sign in table for learning experiences. It is important that we are aware of all people that are in the building. This helps ensure that authorized individuals are in the building and in the event we have an emergency situation. Staff have been asked to question anyone that does not have a visitor's badge.
Mark Your Calendars
Monday, June 19th:
- Reading EOG, Grades 3-5, Tracks 2-4
Tuesday, June 20th:
- Math EOG, Grades 3-5, Tracks 2-4
Wednesday, June 21st
- Science EOG, Grade 5, Tracks 3 & 4
- Chess Club, 4:00 in Cafeteria
Friday, June 30
- 9:30 5th Grade Graduation, Tracks 3 & 4