New Midday Make-up Policy
What is Midday Make-up?
- A time for students to make-up missing assignments.
- Each Monday Homeroom teachers will review grades with students and inform you if you are on the "Midday Make-up" list due to a missing assignment(s).
- You will have Monday night to complete any missing work from the previous week. Any missing work must be turned in by 8:10 TUESDAY MORNING. If all work is turned in, then your name will be crossed off the Midday Make-up list.
- If missing work is not completed, the student will be required to eat lunch in the library and work on missing assignment(s).
- Students will stay in Midday Make-up Tuesday-Friday until all missing work is completed.
- All missing work must be turned in by 8:10 in order for the student to be removed from Midday Make-up for that day. If missing work is turned in after 8:10, the student will remain in Midday Make-up for the day.
When is Midday Make-up?
Midday Make-up will begin the week of November 5th and will run every Tuesday through Friday during lunch time.
Where is Midday Make-up?
Students will go through the lunch line then report to the library to eat and work on missing assignments.
How Can You Avoid Midday Make-up?
DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND TURN IT IN ON TIME!!!