P/T Conferences on October 8th
Parent/Teacher Conferences for 1st-Quarter
We will be holding our parent/teacher conferences on the evening of Oct 8th, from 4:30 - 8:00 pm. These conferences will be held via phone. Because we will be limited in our time for this evening, our teachers will be sending out a sign-up through signupgenius.com. Please look for communication from your student's teacher Monday afternoon.
- If you sign up for a time slot, the teacher will call you at the designated time.
- Conversations should pertain to your student's academic or behavioral concerns in a teacher's class.
- If you are wanting to discuss Hybrid/Remote learning phases, Teams, technology, masks, COVID, safety, etc., please contact your school's administration.
- You are not limited to communicating with your student's teachers on the evening of October 8th.
- You may contact your student's teachers at ANY time through e-mail or by leaving a voice message for them. They should be able to respond to this communication within 24 hours.
- Because we are limited on time on October 8th, we have designated time slots for 8-minute phone conversations, allowing teachers 2 minutes to transition between conferences.
- We would prefer to have the conference slots reserved for those students struggling in teachers' classes.
Contact RMHS Administration
Mike Hirano: Head Principal
Jason Dransfield: Assistant Principal—Special Education
Melissa Knueven: Assistant Principal—Academics, students M-Z
Troy Rice: Activities Director
Brooke Roy: Assistant Principal—Academics, students A-L
Matt Smith: Assistant Principal—Behavior Remediation, all students