The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/24/2021
Parents/Guardians of students in Cohort A & Cohort B, please be sure to fill out the Daily Covid Parent form on your student's scheduled in-person day.
Remind your General to appear on camera to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE REGIONAL HS DISTRICT
The FRHSD Magnet Program Entrance Exam will be re-administered on Saturday, January 30, 2021 (inclement weather date of Saturday, February 6, 2021). The exam is a cognitive abilities test. Students will be scheduled for the same exam session as in December (AM or PM). If you need to change your session time, please contact our office by December 23, 2020.
An updated entrance ticket and additional information on health and safety protocols will be provided in advance of January 30.
Please contact our office with any questions: 732-792-7300, ext. 8529 or 8599.
8th Gr.Students-High School Information
Freehold Boro High School Virtual Orientation Program Thursday, January 28th.
Information is as follows:
- Letter from Boro Guidance: http://bit.ly/3srFfQo
- Welcome Letter: http://bit.ly/2N5DuYS
- Registration Appointments: http://bit.ly/3ignQ8g
- Course Electives: http://bit.ly/35Jh0mR
Freehold Township High School
- Letter from DDE Guidance regarding FTHS Registration: http://bit.ly/3iAgcWN
Kids at Heart Photography
Phone #: 609-587-0547
To purchase a package, use code: Eisenhower 2020_MU
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Get your photos in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites you to submit photos for consideration to be included in the yearbook. See flyer below for instructions.
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, February 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.