Looking for a Professional Athlete
Professional Athlete duty.
Qualifications and Training
- Have good eyesight
- Have good reflexes and coordination.
- Perform well under pressure
- Be competitive.
- be disciplined.
- Be prepared to travel a lot and/or relocate.
information about professional Athlete
National Football League (NFL)$1.75 Million
how to become a professional athlete.
- Start playing sports early in life.
- Train rigorously.
- Keep your body in excellent condition.
- Earn good grades in school, so you're allowed to play on your school's team.
- Join teams and clubs dedicated to your sport.
- Try out for competitions and tournaments in your sport.
- Apply for scholarships for outstanding athletes in your sport.