Hold Me Tight
A Couples workshop for parents
A couples workshop for parents of attachment challenged kids
The Hold Me Tight Workshop is designed to give you a weekend away to connect with your spouse. The workshop will teach you how to:
• Address stuck patterns and negative cycles
• Make sense of your own emotions
• Overcome loneliness
• Repair and forgive emotional and physical disconnection
• Communicate to develop deeper understanding and closeness
You will strengthen your bond through private exercises with your partner, didactic lessons, and video demonstrations of couples that have moved from distress to connection.
Hold Me Tight for parents of attachment challenged kids. BEGINS:
Friday, March 21st, 6pm
3406 American River Drive Sacramento CA, Suite D 95864
March 22nd, Saturday: 10-5 PM
March 23rd, Sunday: 9-1 PM
• In order to register call The Attach Place at (916) 403-0588.
• Child care will be provided upon request and for an extra fee.
• Snacks and a list of nearby restaurants will be provided.